Comprehensive Monitoring :- Without installing any agents, NetCrunch can monitor your entire network out of the box. It can also be easily extended with scripts and custom agents using REST API.
Network Infrastructure Devices :- Monitor network services, switches, routers, bandwidth and traffic flow. Easily monitor up/down status, files, web, IP SLA and more. Use built-in Netflow/sFlow analyzer with Cisco NBAR support to analyze traffic structure. View switch port mapping and layer 2 maps. Full SNMP support with a MIB compiler and 3500+ MIBs included.
Servers, Applications and Virtualization :- Monitor Windows, VMware ESXi, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and BSD servers and workstations. Monitor virtual machines, files, folders, web pages. Run custom scripts or simply send performance or status data over HTTP using a simple REST API. Manage status, logs and performance of systems.
Alerting and Event Management :- Receive alerts from SNMP traps, syslog messages or web messages. Collect Windows Event Log and monitor text logs using parsing expressions. Use advanced alert correlation and conditional alerts. Let NetCrunch trigger corrective actions including remote execution. Set various triggers on performance parameters.
Rich Visualization :- While checking a node state you can also see its physical connections, and all views which include this node. In one click you can explore switch ports, VLANs, and connections.
NetCrunch is enterprise-scalable, very extensible and easily deploys to a high level of functionality
- Easy to Install and to Maintain :- NetCrunch Server is 64-bit application that runs on Windows Server and does not need any extra hardware. 4 GB RAM and 4 Cores is enough to start. It can run on Virtual Machine and works great with VMware high availability cluster.
- Policy Based Configuration :- Monitoring settings can be managed using Monitoring Packs which define performance metrics, triggers, and events to be monitored. They can be assigned by rules.
- Flexible and Scalable :- NetCrunch perfectly utilizes multi-core server architecture, where it can scale up to 1,000,000 performance metrics and up to 3,000 monitored nodes on a single machine.
- Simple, per node licensing :- NetCrunch comes with its own database server, so no additional hardware or license is needed. Single node always counts as a single node, regardless of the number of sensors, services or applications being monitored on it.
- Integration :- Working with Jira, slack, Trello or pagerduty? NetCrunch has a full two-way integration with many (21) popular collaboration and project management platforms. NetCrunch can create tickets, as well as respond to closed tickets.
- Quality Support :- We release NetCrunch regularly, adding new features in every minor release. Our in-house engineers provide worldwide tech support. Support requests are answered in less than 24 hrs on business days.