Odoo A Comprehensive HRMS software
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc.
WHAT IS ODOO?
Odoo's unique value proposition is to be at the same time very easy to use and fully integrated.
Odoo is an all-in-one management software that offers a range of business applications that form a complete suite of enterprise management applications. The Odoo solution is ideal for SMEs, but fits both small and large companies alike. Odoo is an all-in-one business software capable of covering all business needs, including CRM, Website/e-Commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse- and project management, and inventory, all seamlessly integrated.
- Full Coverage: CRM, Sales, Purchase, GL, Inventory, Project Management, eCommerce, Marketing, HR, Payroll, Chat, integrated emails.
- OS Independent: Server runs on any famous OS like Linux, Windows and Mac and users can use from any OS.
- Web Based: Access from anywhere in the world with a new generation and state of the art web interface.
- Many Multis: Multi-Currency, Multi-Company, Multi Language, Multi-Platforms.
- Open Source: No license cost, No Renewal Fee, No per user license, No per module license, No license for additional companies.
- Deployments: Available in both Cloud and On-premises models.
What makes Odoo different?
A smooth and friendly user's experience that has been built to ensure the user seamless adoption.
Fluidity and full integration cover the needs of even the most complex companies. The flexibility of Odoo is such that apps can be added according to the growth of your company, adding one app at a time as your needs evolve and your customer base grows.
Thanks to the open source community, Odoo is actively maintained by a large base of developers to meet evolving customer needs and provide new, innovative applications.